Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Customer Service During the Holidays

Went to San Francisco for New Years with the family to see my brother and sister-in-law, had a great time, told him to send me the photos on his Sony Vaio from his Sony camera, sent him a bunch of links for file transfer drop sites.

He picks oFoto, Kodak's site.  I have to sign up to be a member, it won't let me download photos and wants me to order prints from them.  I can pick up the photos same day at a retailer or they'll mail them. 

If I want to order a CD I have to transfer the photos to my account.  If I want to do it as a batch I have to download and install their spyware application that batch loads, otherwise I can do them one at a time.

No wonder everyone has sold their stock, can't believe they're still in business.

On the bright side, I was late for my flight to meet the family.  A helpful porter at the Houston Airport  took pity on me even thought I didn't have any cash. Earned himself $20 on the return flight.  The reason I was in the line was because Continental had a bag drop for those who checked in online, but if you printed your boarding pass at the airport instead of onine you had to stand in the bag check line even though you have your boarding pass because the code from the online printout is the only thing thing that can scan at the bag drop counter.

Go figure!

technorati tags:, , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: